CRC Goes Out To Tender[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” module_id=”about” _builder_version=”4.4.5″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.5″ custom_margin=”||20px||false|false”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.4.5″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.9″]
In the next step for the initiative, the Redlands Regional Jobs Committee has released a ‘Request for Proposal’ to a number of consultants to deliver the research component of the flag ship project, Championing Redland Coast. The CRC initiative will provide a strong cohesive narrative of the Redlands Coast’s future which can be used to: understand the city’s project and infrastructure pipeline; identify employment and skilling opportunities; attract investment and business; inform future Redlands Coast communications campaigns to residents, investors and industries; assist in strategic direction and decision making; and, help implement community and economic initiatives to improve the local economy overall. The initiative will provide certainty for all stakeholders that the Redlands is an ideal place to live, work and invest.
Championing Redlands Coast
The initiative will seek to:
- Engage and consult with project partners;
- Engage and consult with identified government and industry contacts representing pipeline of Redlands Coast major projects (initial list attached)
- Identify, through the provision of information of project, investment and jobs pipeline (current, proposed & aspirational) including potential investment, jobs, skills required, projected timeline;
- Collect data around the impact and potential implications of COVID19 on the Redlands future pipeline and what can be undertaken to secure our future prosperity; and,
- Identify formidable barriers for potential and existing business or investment from being realised.
- Review a range of relevant existing documentation / potential opportunities such as:
- Identify Redlands Coast potential role in SEQ development as international destination Shape project, investment and jobs pipeline vision for Redlands Coast centred on key industry growth sectors.
The committee identified the need for the CRC project during industry engagement, when the committee became aware of a number of exciting new businesses, initiatives and projects exist which have the potential to attract investment, new residents, employment opportunities and improve lifestyles within the region.
The committee is expected to announce the successful consultant in the coming weeks.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]