CRUX Management Services
Join Southern Cross Support Services to support clients to reach their NDIS goals and achieve purpose, belonging and security in their everyday lives
– Ongoing learning and development
– Flexibility of a casual roster – work life balance
– Supportive and passionate team
CRUX Management Services (CRUX) provide people, compliance, and corporate services to a select number of companies.
Our partner Southern Cross Support Services (SCSS) is a leading NDIS provider throughout QLD. SCSS values giving their clients purpose, belonging and security in their everyday lives.
Services in Capalaba.
What can SCSS offer you?
– Ongoing Learning & Development including CPI
– Annual FREE Flu Vaccination
– Reimbursement to maintain First Aid & CPR
– CEO Scholarship Program
– Employee Assistance Program
– Corporate Health Care Partners
– Location Swap – locations across QLD
– Recognition – Employee of the Month, 5 & 10 year Service Awards
– As a Support Worker, you may support clients with:
– Household chores and grocery shopping
– Medication and attending medical appointments
– Holidays, fishing, camping and beach activities
– Social inclusion and community access
– Fitness and wellbeing activities
– Development of independent living skills
– Implementation of behaviour management strategies
– Personal care
SCSS programs operate 24/7 which includes shift work (sleepovers, weekends, and awake shifts).
Requirements prior to commencement:
– Blue Card for Working with Children (currently hold or be eligible to apply for)
– NDIS Worker Screening (currently hold or be eligible to apply for)
– Driver’s licence and own vehicle with comprehensive insurance
– NDIS E-Learning modules
– Smartphone with internet access
CRUX and our partner companies are committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable to be themselves. We want our people to feel that all voices are heard, all cultures are respected and that a variety of perspectives are not only welcome – they are essential to our success
You must sign in to apply for this position.