Website Industry Group Services (Qld) Pty Ltd
Industry Group Services (Qld) is a family owned construction company that services Australia’s major resources companies.
As the company is continuing to expand, they have a opening for a Graduate Electrical Engineer to join the Engineering team, based at Capalaba in the Redlands.
Work closely with Personnel to gain experience in:
- Electrical Design Software including AutoCAD, PowerCAD and Switchboard design
- Electrical Control Systems and PLC Programming
- The revision of drawings, plans and supporting documentation
- Procurement of project plant, equipment and materials
- Preparation of construction project packs and inspection test plans, maintaining the quality control on projects
- Attend site inspections, build and maintain relationships with company clients, industry suppliers and subcontractors
- Work both autonomously and within a team, maintain the companies engineering processes, working to deadlines and achieve targets while upholding a high standard of delivery
This a permanent, full time career opportunity with competitive salary package. Enjoy a professional, positive working environment within a close team offering long-term career with an opportunity for an immediate start.
We are seeking to speak with recently qualified Electrical Engineering Graduates, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidates will bring exceptional communication skills, initiative and drive to learn.
They will also have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- The confidence to build and maintain relationships with company clients and stakeholders, with the ability to concisely communicate value propositions
This a great opportunity to join a supportive team with the ability to build your experience in a range of electrical design and project skills.
Please direct any queries to Scott via email [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.