Website Inscope Training
Inscope Training (RTO 40926) is a fast-expanding RTO currently training students in trade-based apprenticeships and short courses across Queensland. We specialize in providing our students with hands on learning in an environment that allows them to thrive both professionally and personally.
We are looking for someone who has excellent organization skills, an eye for detail, is self-motivated, and works well with in a team environment.
The successful applicant will be working Monday to Friday, 7:30AM to 4:00PM at our Capalaba office.
Job Role (will include, but is not limited to)
– Booking/arrange apprentice training
– Provide support to both apprentices and employers
– Provide support to Inscope Training trainers
Key Selection Criteria
– Good phone manner skills
– Good communication skills
– Ability to work both individually and as a team
– Good computer skills
– Ability to follow processes and procedures
What We Offer
– Competitive salary
– Great career growth opportunities
– Hands on training and the option to complete a Nationally Recognised Qualification
Should you wish to apply, please submit your cover letter demonstrating selection criteria as well as resume and references.