North Stradbroke Island Aboriginal and Islander Housing Co-operative Society Ltd
We provide services to all home and community care eligible residents and visitors to North Stradbroke Island through our Respite centre. Duties include:
· Provide advanced and structured evidence-based nursing care to clients in accordance with personal care plans.
· Manage client medications including ordering, delivery, storage and administration.
· Assess and monitor the care needs of clients through development, implementation and monitoring of personal care plans.
· Liaise with health clinics, hospitals, agencies and other Respite care staff regarding the nursing and care needs of clients as required.
· Transport, accompany and support residents and clients to attend medical appointments as required.
Must have drivers license, and relevant qualifications.