Website Ray White Commercial Bayside
Commercial property sales, leasing and property management
Due to our continued growth we are now seeking a full time office administrator/receptionist to join our Ray White Commercial Bayside office based in Capalaba.
About the Role:
As the Director of First Impressions for our Bayside office, our Reception area will be yours to take charge of Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm. This exciting role will see you take on a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- Managing inbound communication (phone calls, written correspondence or walk-ins)
- Confidently managing daily interactions with tenants, prospective tenants, prospective landlords, tradespeople and clients;
- Providing administrative support to the sales and leasing team;
- Providing administrative support to the property management team;
- Data entry and systems administration; and
- Assisting with marketing.
As such we’re seeking a high energy, driven, customer service focused individual. Having some previous experience in a professional environment would be an advantage, although it doesn’t have to be within commercial real estate. At Ray White Commercial, we look beyond the piece of paper so we strongly encourage anybody with the appropriate skills and experience within a similar role and similar environment to apply!
Ideally you will be/have:
- Previous experience in commercial real estate a distinct advantage, however not essential;
- Previous experience in a similar role within a professional services environment;
- A role model of great customer service!
- Fully conversant with technology applications as well as very adaptable to learn the leading edge Ray White technology platform;
- Ability to coordinate the weekly marketing/press initiatives;
- Competent in attending to all facets of the administration responsibilities of the office,
- Ready to assist management implement systems and procedures as we streamline our business processes;
- Capable of exceptional database management;
- Experienced in multi-tasking; and
- Highly organised.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Excellent time management skills;
- The ability to work both independently and in a small team;
- Accuracy and high attention to detail;
- Ability to follow instructions;
- Computer skills, typing speed and ability to learn quickly;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High levels of personal presentation;
- A self starter with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- An outgoing personality;
- Previous experience in administration, customer service and using a variety of software programs; and
- A Real Estate Certificate of Registration would be a distinct advantage as would previous experience in a real estate office (but it’s not a requirement!).
In return you will receive:
- An award winning office to work from;
- Support and training;
- The power of the Ray White brand behind you;
- Excellent team culture;
- Extensive training, support, resources and teamwork; and
- A fertile starting point from which to build a long and successful career in the real estate industry.
Ray White is a household name in Australasia, a name synonymous with the property and real estate industry. Established in 1902 in the small Queensland country town of Crows Nest, Ray White has evolved into Australasia’s most successful real estate business, with over 1,000 individual offices across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, the Middle East and Atlanta, USA. Last year, Ray White sold over $45billion worth of property.
Ray White today is still a family owned business, now spanning residential, commercial and rural property as well as hotels, marine, property management and property funds investment. When you choose Ray White, you’re choosing over 118 years of experience across thousands of agents around Australia, Asia and New Zealand.
Join an Award Winning Team
Some of our office awards include:
2020/2021 – Premier Business Leader
2019/2020 – Commercial Property Management Team of the Year
2019/2020 – Property Management Business of the Year – No. 3
2019/2020 – Premier Business Leader
2018/2019 – Commercial Property Management Revenue – No. 5
2018/2019 – Premier Business Leader
2013 – Top Commercial Office International Settled Sales, Leasing and Property Management – No. 8
2012 – Top Commercial Office International Settled Sales, Leasing and Property Management – No. 3
2011 – Top Commercial Office International Settled Sales, Leasing and Property Management January – March – No. 10
2011 – Top Commercial Office International Settled Gross Fees July – September – No. 17
And 24 earlier awards
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please submit your application now!! Please include a resumé and cover letter giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what motivated you to apply for this role.
Thank you in advance for your interest in becoming part of our amazing team.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note that only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.