Website ShawX Manufacturing
Heavy Equipment Repairs & Attachments
We are seeking a CNC Profile Cutter to join our team.
We provide the construction industry with quality Australian made earthmoving components such as buckets, quick hitches, attachments and truck bodies.
We are a motivated team of friendly and enthusiastic people with a high production and quality focus.
- Operating and programming CNC Profile Cutter
- Sort material
- Load & unload material using forklift
- scheduled maintenance & required cleaning of machine
- Ensure cut parts meet quality requirements & are ready for use
Successful applicant will have:
- Total commitment to safety
- Self motivation, reliability and a strong work ethic
- Computer experience
- Current forklift license or prior experience
- The ability to manage priorities and meet targets
- Excellent organisational skills
- A willingness to work in a team
Training will be provided for the profiler if required.
- Down to earth, supportive and collaborative culture -No hierarchy
- Working side by side with a friendly, motivated and enthusiastic team
- A variety of work
- Monday – Friday job. No weekend work (unless you choose)
- Building Australian made products you can feel proud of
If this position sounds like you and is a position of interest, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit an up-to-date copy of your resume highlighting your experience to [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.