Website ShawX Manufacturing
Heavy Equipment Repairs & Attachments
We are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to compliment our team. A team player who is enthusiastic, reliable and the first face our customers see.
We provide the construction industry with quality Australian made earth moving components and truck bodies. We are a family owned business who believes in hiring the right person, as a positive workplace culture is highly valued.
First and foremost, you would be our director of first impressions, so being well presented and having a friendly manner is very important for this role.
- Customer service: Answering and directing calls / emails and face to face enquiries
- Data entry
- Freight organisation
- Assist in maintaining office and kitchen area
- Stationary ordering
- General administration tasks
Successful applicant will have:
- A bright personality
- Ability to multitask
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail and well organised
- Exceptional telephone skills
- Data entry skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills -Excel, word, outlook
- Motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Professional approach and a high regard for personal presentation
- A current Drivers license and willingness to run small errands
Our business needs someone who can not only deliver an exceptional customer service experience but also someone who can take the initiative when the time arises. This role would suit someone who is eager and proactive in working in a team environment.
If this position sounds like you and is a position of interest, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit an up-to-date copy of your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this role to [email protected]
We are interviewing immediately so don’t delay, we’re looking forward to receiving your application!
You must sign in to apply for this position.