Transdev is at the heart of keeping communities moving.
Our business and operational needs are growing, creating new and exciting opportunities at Transdev Queensland. We are currently looking for a Communication and Stakeholder Manager to work on exciting Brisbane based projects. Join our team of Journey Makers and make a real difference to improving the lives of people travelling on our buses within Brisbane.
· Global business with significant growth pipeline
· Live and work in your local community!
· Stable industry with great career progression
The Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager is responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality communications and engagement strategies, to meet the expectations of customers, stakeholders, and employees. Sitting as part of the Senior Leadership Team for Transdev QLD, this role provides you with a significant opportunity to truly influence the strategic direction of the Communications strategy for a large transportation provider. This role works closely with the Managing Director to support the annual business planning process and to support improvements in performance. You will execute plans and strategies for the total customer experience including brand recognition, internal and external communications, marketing, product development and performance.
· Manage communication channels including the development and delivery of key plans and collateral that support key business objectives
· Work with internal stakeholders to ensure engagement and communication advice is delivered effectively
· Develop engaging materials including production of various mediums with consistent and accurate messaging, using communications and Transdev best practice ways of working including accessibility, that meet the wide-ranging information needs of audiences and engage with strategic working groups to review, edit, and proof communications collateral.
· Monitor, evaluate and report on the outcomes of communications campaigns to ensure continual improvement and to help inform future campaigns
· Lead the development of the TDQ Customer and Stakeholder engagement plan
· Proactive identification and understanding of stakeholder issues, interests, aspirations and concerning Service Delivery of TDQ buses
· Seeking councils, local Government, schools, and other authorities input to understand requirements and expectations
· Ensuring that all network changes are understood, efficiently communicated, and smoothly implemented to the end user
· Oversee the implementation and maintenance of customer engagement programs such as, but not limited to, ‘Meet our Managers’ and ‘Mystery Travellers’ and ensure such programs are used to drive customer service outcomes across the business
· Ensuring that all Ministerial complaints and enquiries are logged through the CRM and responded to in a timely manner with appropriate responses that meets contractual obligations
· Contribute to the wider customer experience strategy and initiatives in line with the business plan, and influence the business in terms of customer service delivery
· Develop and improve customer information methods (in conjunction with TDA)
· Ensuring that the TDQ website provides relevant and current information
· Develop and ensure the Crisis Communications plan is kept up to date via consultation with key stakeholders including the TDQ Leadership team and TDA
· Contributing to the development and implementation of the Crisis Communications plan.
· Overseeing exercises, training, and evaluations to enhance and maintain TM readiness and ability to respond to crises and emergencies
· A strong knowledge of workplace health & safety and in practising safe ways of working
· Tertiary qualifications in Business Management, Communications or equivalent
· Significant experience in a communications role, preferably in the transport or a service industry
· Demonstrated experience developing and implementing external stakeholder engagement communications programs, activities and collateral.
· Experience working cooperatively with stakeholders and government agencies to achieve relevant business outcomes
· Experience in engaging with local communities and working collaboratively on campaigns that enhance the end user experience
· An interest in social media marketing and website development
· Experience with design programs such as In-Design, Adobe Articulate and Canva or other similar design platforms
· A people person who can effectively communicate to a high standard, both verbally and written, and easily establishes rapport with all stakeholders.
What we offer
· A flexible part-time role working school hours
· Inclusive and supportive work environment
· Flexibility at work and leave policies to support balanced work and family responsibilities
· Work in your local community leveraging from Transdev’s Global presence and best practice
· Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program promoting positive health and wellbeing outcomes for all our employees, including counselling and professional advice, financial and lifestyle programs including counselling and professional advice, financial and lifestyle programs
· Enjoy Transdev employee benefits programs, including discounted fitness gym membership and novated leasing
· Global company across 17 countries with opportunity to grow and develop
· Shape the future of transport in your community – supporting the transition to green energy powered and zero emission modes.
· Employee referral program
· Opportunity for travel as part of the role
· Working with our five key values: uncompromising safety, commitment, partnership, passion, performance and culture.
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. We operate in 17 countries around the world, with 83,000 employees who enable 11 million passenger trips every day. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
Our Values and beliefs
The work we carry out at Transdev touches the lives of our families, friends and future generations alike. Contributing to our growing, global business means you can make your mark, push boundaries and reach your maximum potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans and/or Intersex (LGBTI), people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity.
How to apply?
If you’re passionate about what you do, and ready to take on the challenges and opportunities that come with working for a global public transport and mobility organisation, we’d love to hear from you. You will have the opportunity to make your professional mark in an organisation that places customers and the community at its heart and is committed to continuous improvement. If this sounds like you and you are interested in exploring current and/or future opportunities with us, we welcome your expression of interest. Please click “Apply now” or reach out to Casey Johns on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.