Sustainable marketing is the adoption of sustainable business practices that create better businesses, better relationships and a better world. Here are five tips from Maria Anderson at Sustainable Marketing.
- Embed sustainable business practices into your business strategy that optimise the performance of your business, create strong relationships with your customers, help your community and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Deliver marketing activities that create ongoing growth. Focus resources on the top performing marketing activities for your business.
- Buy from sustainable businesses to help them grow.
- Influence other businesses to adopt sustainable business practices. You can create a big impact by influencing your staff and other businesses.
- Minimise the use of resources in your daily operations. Print your business stationery using environmentally friendly inks and recycled paper, and use online promotions.
Call us on 07 3821 3939 to discuss how Sustainable Marketing can help your business.
Written by Maria Anderson, Sustainable Marketing, www.sustainablemarketing.com.au