About Redlands Coast Chamber of Commerce
Ensuring Redlands bright future ahead by engaging, supporting, advocating, informing, connecting and championing the Redlands Coast business & investment community
Supporting the workforce
Drive enhanced linkages between economic development and workforce development
supporting the community
Advocate for the Redlands Coast as a destination for investment, business, lifestyle, tourism and education
Support key industry sectors by providing engagement platforms, networking opportunities, welcoming new businesses and investors
Our vision is to make Redlands the most attractive place to conduct business in Australia. We are blessed with one of the most attractive natural environments – the Chamber wants to have the most attractive business environment as well.
Our goals include decreasing business expenses in Redlands, increasing confidence and encouraging local employment. We want to increase the money spent within the city by retention of money earned here and attraction of money earned outside of the city.
We want Redlands to be at the forefront of the new economy with modern, efficient and confident businesses.
Join us now for your own success and to support the sustainable success of the Redlands business community.
Redlands Coast has a bright future ahead by being a highly competitive destination for our key industry
growth sectors, attracting talent and investment, supported by a thriving, diverse and connected business
Join the leaders of the Redlands business community
Local leading businesses of all sizes make up the membership of the Redlands Chamber of Commerce. Join us now for your own success and to support the sustainable success of the Redlands business community.
Our Strategic Themes
We will actively engage and lead progress towards:
• Increased opportunities for employment on the Redlands Coast
• A sustainable and thriving business community
• Increasing our competitiveness as a destination for business and investment
• Championing community spirit and sustainable economic progress
|Increased opportunities for employment on the Redlands Coast Driving and leading the Regional Jobs Committee for the Redlands Coast.||A sustainable and thriving business community Developing the local business community towards growth and sustainability through business education and development, and through learning opportunities at events.|
|Increasing our competitiveness as a destination for business and investment||• Undertaking research to support future Productive Precincts initiatives
• Encouraging greater business diversity in our membership base
|Championing community spirit and sustainable economic progress||• Leading the Championing Redlands Coast initiative through strong engagement with all levels of Government
and key Industry Partners.
• Celebrating excellence in business
• Initiatives that leverage the enhanced lifestyle of the Redlands Coast towards increased
• Other leading bodies and organisations who work to advance initiatives that align with our
• Information and education to the business community
|Initiatives that leverage the enhanced lifestyle of the Redlands Coast towards increased competitiveness.||Promote events, businesses, or initiatives that showcase the enhanced lifestyle opportunities of the Redlands Coast|
|Other leading bodies and organisations who work to advance initiatives that align with our strategic plan||Celebrate other leading bodies, organisations, and local businesses whose work aligns with the Redlands Coast Chamber of Commerce strategic plan.|
We advocate for:
• Education and skills initiatives that meet the needs of future workforce requirements for the
• Infrastructure that enhances the lifestyle of the Redlands Coast and meets community
• Initiatives that increase local economic competitiveness
|Education and skills initiatives that meet the needs of future workforce requirements for the region.||• Continue to meet priorities of the Regional Jobs Committee
• Promote RJC initiatives
• Inform Industry Partners and community on workforce future planning (futures forum)
|Infrastructure that enhances the lifestyle of the Redlands Coast and meets community needs.||Advocate with key stakeholders to encourage progress towards improving infrastructure on the Redlands Coast|
|Initiatives that increase local competitiveness||• Advocating for a dedicated and independent Economic Development Agency
• Advocating for a universal brand for the Redlands Coast
• Advocating for a coordinated approach to attracting investment
The Executive of the Chamber meets monthly to focus on ways to help our members. The Executive of the Chamber is democratically elected on an annual basis from Redland business people. Click here for a copy of our constitution. View the legal obligations for an incorporated organisation. View the roles and responsibilities for the Chamber executive.
* 21/22 Committee Nomination Forms will be available soon.
Our Support Officer, Belinda Hayes
The Chamber Support Officer is available Monday-Friday | 8.30am – 4.30pm. Please call Belinda on 0478 202 306 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Belinda will respond to your enquiries promptly.
Become A Chamber Member
At the Redlands Coast Chamber of Commerce, our mission is to promote growth and prosperity in the Redlands. Be part of the success.