Redlands Coast Chamber of Commerce host a number of events each year and these events provide an opportunity for businesses to network and form valuable B2B relationships within the Redlands business community.
Business and Retail Awards
- The premier business event of the year in Redlands
- Includes the awarding of a Business of the Month at each Business Breakfast
- Main voting and nominating season commences in April/May and concludes in July/August
- Gala Presentation Dinner held in November
- More than 720 people attend the Gala Dinner, representing a cross section of the business community but with a heavy bias towards the Retail sector.
Women in Business Series
- 6 events per year including a mix of luncheons and evenings
- Average attendance is 40 for luncheons and 80 for events
- Demographic of attendees includes 80% women and 20% men across a range of industry types including professional services, retailers, and tourism industry entrepreneurs.
Business Breakfast Series
- 10 events per year
- Average attendance 80
- Demographic of attendees includes a cross section of the business community including professional services, retailers, manufacturers and tourism industry entrepreneurs.
- RedFest is an annual music and cultural festival held in September in Cleveland
- Chamber participate in this iconic event by hosting an Informal Networking event on the Friday evening and by showcasing Redlands businesses in The Chamber Marquee
- Businesses are invited to participate by attending the Friday Night event and by showcasing their business throughout the weekend.