Website Australian Community Media
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive commission leading to high earning potential.
- Competitive base salary.
Outstanding career progression with the opportunity to learn from industry leaders.
- A winning team culture that promotes openness and collaboration.
About the role:
A fantastic permanent full-time opportunity is now available to join us as a Media Sales Consultant servicing the Redlands Coast and Southeast Queensland markets.
This role can be based on working from our Cleveland office however we have flexible work arrangements available to applicants who are situated outside these areas. This is a hybrid sales role that will be customer-facing, office-based and working out of home. The role will be focusing on digital and print media sales, meticulous account management and exemplary customer service, with an exciting mix of existing customers, and new business/cold calling.
Reporting to the Sales Director this is an exciting role and is fundamental in executing the progressive growth sales strategy. The role is predominantly based on servicing our existing customers and with a strong focus on new business development throughout the Redlands Coast and Southeast Queensland markets.
- Exceed digital and print sales revenue targets within the territory.
- Manage a customer portfolio, providing clients across Redlands Coast and Southeast Queensland with progress updates for their campaigns and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Partner with some of the biggest global brands including Google, Facebook, and Spotify.
Provide exceptional customer service across all touchpoints using excellent verbal and communication skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Sales excellence with experience working to targets.
- Some digital marketing knowledge across SEM, SEO, Social, and display advertising will be an advantage.
- Experience in B2B customer-facing and or remote account management roles liaising with both SMEs and large organisations.
- Strong communication capabilities, with the ability to build rapport at all levels.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Australian Community Media (ACM) is Australia’s largest and most diversified private media business. We have been bringing news to our rural and regional communities for more than 150 years. Our network of more than 142 leading news media brands includes The Canberra Times, Newcastle Herald, Illawarra Mercury, The Land, Queensland Country Life, and the Northern Daily Leader. More recently, ACM and Real Estate View formed a joint venture to build a market-leading, multi-faceted property media and data business.
We embrace all aspects of diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve. If you thrive by working collaboratively and want to actively participate in developing a strong team culture that enables ACM to build a modern, stronger rural and regional media network then please connect with us today!
Applications will only be considered from candidates with the right to work in Australia. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.